| < March >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kharkiv (Kharkov) in March is slightly cold at -0.3 °C (31.46 °F).
- The weather in March is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 27mm (1.1in) of liquid tumbles during an average of 13 days.
- The skies in Kharkiv (Kharkov) are somewhat dreary having an average of merely 3:44 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 12:45 long with an average length of 11:48.
- There are approximately 7:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kharkiv (Kharkov) March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kharkiv (Kharkov):
- Sumy, Ukraine - 143 kms (88.9 miles) NW
- Romny, Ukraine - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) WNW
- Lubny, Ukraine - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) W
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) W
- Poltava, Ukraine - 120.8 kms (75 miles) WSW
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 287 kms (178.4 miles) WSW
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) SSW
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 327.9 kms (203.7 miles) WSW
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SW
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) SW
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) SSW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) SSW