Climate of Kharkiv (Kharkov), Ukraine Average Weather
- Kharkiv (Kharkov), ukraine, 49°58'N, 36°7'E, 155 m (509 ft)
- Kharkiv (Kharkov) has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Kharkiv (Kharkov) is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 7.5 degrees Celsius (45.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 519 mm (20.4 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1887 hours.
- If Kharkiv (Kharkov) were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Sumy, Ukraine - 143 kms (88.9 miles) NW
- Romny, Ukraine - 210.1 kms (130.5 miles) WNW
- Lubny, Ukraine - 222.9 kms (138.5 miles) W
- Zolotonosa, Ukraine - 261.3 kms (162.4 miles) W
- Poltava, Ukraine - 120.8 kms (75 miles) WSW
- Znamenka, Ukraine - 287 kms (178.4 miles) WSW
- Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine - 173.9 kms (108.1 miles) SSW
- Kirovograd, Ukraine - 327.9 kms (203.7 miles) WSW
- Komissarovka, Ukraine - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SW
- Krovoj Rog, Ukraine - 302.4 kms (187.9 miles) SW
- Haporoz'E, Ukraine - 254.4 kms (158.1 miles) SSW
- Nikopol', Ukraine - 292.3 kms (181.6 miles) SSW